Bend-Sunriver RV Campground17480 South Century Dr Bend, OR 97707
Bend-Sunriver RV Campground17480 South Century Dr Bend, OR 97707
The 283-acre Bend-Sunriver RV Camping preserve, on the Little Deschutes River, offers the best of both worlds: warm summers and snowy, dry winters. Fishing is allowed on this Central Oregon RV campground and preserve, and rivers and lakes in the area offer salmon, whitefish, and rainbow trout. Other summer fun includes boating, swimming, hiking and horseback riding. Our Thousand Trails resort offers both canoe and kayak rentals. Campsites, cabins, cottages, and yurts are available.
Mt. Bachelor, a world-class ski resort just minutes away from Bend-Sunriver RV Camping, provides many winter activities as well as summer hiking and mountain biking. WiFi is available in the quaint town square in Bend.
Pardon Our Dust - Upgrades at Bend-Sunriver
Ensuring you have an enjoyable experience at Bend-Sunriver Campground is our priority. We’d like to let you know that the campground swimming pool and spa are closed for a complete renovation. Our goal is to reopen the spa and brand new pool in 2023.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Bend-Sunriver RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES, EVENTS & AMENITIES
Some scheduled activities, theme events, and amenities may not be active at Bend-Sunriver and are subject to change due to covid-19 restrictions.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Pardon Our Dust - Upgrades at Bend-Sunriver: Ensuring you have an enjoyable experience at Bend-Sunriver Campground is our priority. We’d like to let you know that the campground swimming pool and spa are closed for a complete renovation. Our goal is to reopen the spa and our brand new pool in 2023.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 10 a.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Winter Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the campground and in designated rentals. We do not allow pets in some rentals; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental. Pets in designated rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
After Hours Arrival
- Members: contact our Resort Services Department at (541) 593-8494 for late arrangements.
- Non-Members: contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Campsites are not pre-assigned and are first come, first served.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Your credit card will be charged prior to arrival for rental reservations.
- Maximum 10 persons per site. More than 10 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Members are allowed 2 passenger vehicles. Each vehicle must be driven by a card-carrying member. Extra vehicles are charged $10 for the car and driver.
To make changes to your reservation:
- Non-Members: call our Reservation Department at (541) 593-8494 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Members: call our Reservation Department at (800) 288-7245 or log in on ThousandTrails.com and use the “Current Reservation” option to change or cancel your reservation. Changes or cancellations on the first day of the reservation can only be made via phone.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No shows in rentals are subject to penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- No shows in campsites are subject to a penalty of $32.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campsite Services & Information
- We have no sewer hook-up sites and very limited 50amp sites.
- USPS no longer delivers to the Bend-Sunriver campground. We accept RV parts and medical supply deliveries only. These parts and supplies must be delivered by UPS/FedEx with pre-approval from the Ranger Station (fee: $5 per package). For all other deliveries, please use general delivery at the Sunriver post office (zip code 97707).
- Sun 35°
- Mon 33°
- Tue 34°
- Wed 33°
- Thu 33°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Hope Valley Resort Turner, OR