Bay Landing RV Campground2305 Hwy 380 W Bridgeport, TX 76426
Bay Landing RV Campground2305 Hwy 380 W Bridgeport, TX 76426
Bay Landing RV camping is one of the prettiest RV parks in Texas, with big sites and lots of room to roam. We are a well kept secret that lots of people need to discover. Bay Landing Thousand Trails campground is wrapped along the shores of scenic Lake Bridgeport.
Our friendly staff is dedicated to helping you fully enjoy this Dallas RV campground's facilities, amenities and activities. You can choose to sit along our shores and soak up a sunset or spend time participating with others in fun-filled events. We are certain your family will take home enough pleasant RV vacation memories to lure you back to Bay Landing RV camping time and again. Service is limited during winter months. Full campground amenities March through October.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Nature / Hiking Trails
Electrical Upgrades are Here
Exciting news! We've been working hard to install electrical upgrades that include 50amp service.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Bay Landing RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Beach Fishing
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Childrens Programs - Fee
- Hiking Club
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Western Line Dance classes
- Ice Cream Socials
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rentals check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rentals check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
After Hours Check-in
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728
- During the winter off-season, late check-ins after 9 p.m. must call (940) 683-3019 prior to 8 p.m.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- A $100 refundable security deposit on a major credit card is required upon check in of your rental cabin/cottage. You are responsible for damages to the rental and its contents as well as to the cleanliness of the rental.
- If any items require repair or replacement, or if excess cleaning is required, the security deposit will not be refunded and you may incur additional charges for replacement cost due to the nature of the damages.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- All golf carts & recreational vehicles must register at the Ranger station. The cost will be $15 per year and is good at any Thousand Trails location. Drivers must have valid driver licence to drive on the park. No exceptions.
- Our premium sites are 50amp electric. There are a limited number of 50 amp sites. They have an additional fee of $3.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
- Two cars are allowed per site reserved. Additional cars will be charged $5 per car.
- We do not promise any specific site for your reservation. All RV sites are first come, first served.