Encore Lakewood4525 Graham Rd. Harlingen, TX 78552
Encore Lakewood4525 Graham Rd. Harlingen, TX 78552
Lakewood RV Resort in Harlingen is located in the sunny Rio Grande Valley just minutes from the spectacular vistas of the Padre Island National Seashore. This RV resort in Texas is the perfect place to settle down for some rest and recreation.
Located in the square-dancing capital of the Rio Grande Valley, Lakewood RV Resort is where you'll find our charming community and a value-oriented RV resort in Texas that caters to the extended-stay traveler. The plentiful amenities and the warmth of our staff provide all the comforts of home. Immerse yourself in the fun and excitement of the community, visit local attractions, or maybe learn a thing or two about square dancing. Give us a month, and we'll give you a lifetime of memories!
Find your Home Away from Home with a Seasonal or Annual Site!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a seasonal or annual site! Begin relaxing as soon as you arrive without having to set up and break down each time you want to vacation. Your site and a community of friends will be ready to welcome you back time and again. Some benefits of having your own seasonal or annual RV site or vacation home include:
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your spot, make lifelong friends, and make our campground your true escape from the everyday.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lakewood RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Church Service
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Planned Activities
- Activities Coordinator
- Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Red Hat Society
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the campground at (956) 423-1170 prior to arrival.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Lakewood RV Resort is an age-qualified campground. For questions about campers under 55 years (including chidlren), please call the campground.
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- No tent sites.