Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Campsite check in time: 12 noon
- Campsite check out time: 12 noon
- Rental check in time: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out time: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 24 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property; but are not allowed in some of our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (804) 693-6924.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.
- Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 5 Month
- One month deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Balance due upon reservation start date.
- The method of payment for deposits is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
- Check will be accepted if paid 30 days in advance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No Show - Refund will not be granted.
- Long Term - One month or longer.
- Reservations with any nights during the months of April--October: Cancellation made prior to 60 days of arrival date for a full refund.
- Less than 60 days - Deposit may be pushed forward up to one year from original arrival date, or the deposit will be refunded minus a $150 cancellation fee.
- If a stay is shorter than original reservation, and less than one month, no refund will be given.
- If a stay is one month or longer, the rate will be adjusted to the appropriate rate type (i.e. daily, weekly, etc.)
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Policy subject to change without notice.