Grey's Point Camp3601 Grey’s Point Road Topping, VA 23169
Grey's Point Camp3601 Grey’s Point Road Topping, VA 23169
Welcome to our newest resort! Whether you want to splash, explore, picnic, or relax, Grey’s Point Camp is one of our newest resorts and has beautiful facilities and lots of activities to keep you entertained all season long! Let the kids run free at the sprawling water park while you relax at the perfect spot on the beach. Take a dip in one of several refreshing pools. Rent a kayak or canoe to explore the river wildlife or paddle out on the pond with your friends for a change of scenery. Let your toes sink into the sand on the beach or challenge your friends to build the highest sand castle! Bring your boat and fishing gear to see who can make the biggest catch in the Chesapeake Bay. The sundeck begs you to bring out a picnic and a glass of wine to enjoy the afternoon breeze and some relaxation! At this beautiful campground, there’s something fun for everyone.
Grey's Point Camp Resort Update
To our valued guests,
As you are aware, the evolving situation with the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused significant disruption to many plans and events in recent weeks. I regret to inform you that it is also causing us to delay our seasonal opening.
The Middlesex County Board of Supervisors, citing concerns for residents of the county, has asked us to delay our seasonal opening by two weeks, until Friday, April 3. We apologize for the short notice regarding this delay, but we just received official word from the County of the delay this morning.
The well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority, and we have put extensive precautions in place in the wake of COVID-19. We anticipate these precautions being in effect upon our seasonal opening on April 3rd, including the cancellation of all group events and activities, keeping indoor amenities closed, deferring the restaurant and ice creamery openings until May 1st, keeping the mini golf closed, and encouraging social distancing practices.
We had been looking forward to kicking off the season with you this weekend, and very much regret this delay. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work with the county to navigate this unprecedented situation.
Posted: Thu. March 19, 2020
We currently offer the following activities:
- Theme Weekends
- Live Music
- Fishing Charters
- RV Check In: 2 p.m.
- RV Check Out: by 12 noon
- Cottage Rental Check In: 4 p.m.
- Cottage Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To inquire about the availability of early/late arrival and/or late departure (requires a half-day rate charge), please contact our front desk prior to arrival at (804) 758-2485.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Pay in full prior to arrival for Express Check-In during any visit of the season. All premium weekends are Express Check-In ONLY. Upon arrival you will be escorted directly to your campsite. No waiting! Payment for your entire stay is required in advance.
RV Site Reservations
- Advance reservations are suggested. A reservation guarantees a site but not a specific site. However we will attempt to accommodate site requests when possible. All reservations are for two adults (ages 18+) and two children (ages 17 & under). Up to eight persons and two cars including guests and visitors may occupy one campsite. Extra adults and/or children require extra daily fees.
- Utility and cargo trailers must be parked on the guest’s campsite. At Bethpage boats and boat trailers must be parked at the marina. Alternatively, you may visit the front desk to rent a private dry storage space. At Grey’s Point boats and trailers cannot park at the marina. You will need to park at other designated areas.
- For regular operating season dates a deposit equal to one night camping is required to reserve a site (except for premium weekends). No reservations will be held without a deposit. A three-night minimum stay is required on premium weekends and must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Oyster Festival requires a two-night minimum stay for Friday arrivals, a three-night minimum stay for Thursday arrivals and payment in full at the time of reservation.
- On Oyster Festival weekend, 30amp and 50amp power is available on a first-come-first-served basis at Bethpage Camp-Resort. Guests visiting this weekend are advised to bring power adapters, cable splitters and longer connection hoses.
Cottage Information & Reservations
- CHECK-IN after 4 p.m. If available, any check-in prior to 4 p.m. will require a half-day rate charge.
- CHECK-OUT before 11 a.m. If available, late check-out requires a half-day rate charge.
- NO REFUNDS for early departure, inclement weather or changing to a lesser priced vacation rental.
- NO PETS are permitted in vacation rental cottage areas including the decks and interiors of cottages.
- NO SMOKING is allowed in vacation rentals.
- All rates plus tax are based on the following maximum occupancy of overnight guests: one bedroom (4 persons), two bedrooms (6 persons) and three bedroom (8 persons).
- To qualify for a weekly or monthly rate you must stay a minimum of 7 or 30 consecutive non-premium nights. Premium nights will not qualify for any discounted rate.
- Day visitors (4 years and older) must pay the guest fee of $6 per person.
- Reservations require a two-night minimum (four-night minimum for premium weekends) and a deposit of 50% of the rental fees, payable at the time of reservation.
- Cottage reservation cancellations or modifications received a minimum of 60 days prior to the arrival date will receive a refund less $20 administrative fee.
- Cancellations or modifications received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Cottage rentals require a $200 security deposit paid at the time of check-in.
- Standard reservations require a 14-day notice prior to the reserved date of arrival. Cancellations or modifications received a minimum of 14 days prior to the arrival date will receive a refund less a $20 administrative fee. Cancellations or modifications received less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will result in forfeiture of one night deposit.
- Premium reservations (or any reservation that includes premium dates) require a 30-day notice prior to the reserved date of arrival. Premium reservation cancellations or modifications received a minimum of 30 days prior to the arrival date will receive a refund less a $20 administrative fee. Cancellations or modifications received less than 30 days in advance will result in forfeiture of three night deposit.
- Cottage reservations require a 60-day notice prior to the reserved date of arrival. Cottage reservation cancellations or modifications received a minimum of 60 days prior to the arrival date will receive a refund less a $20 administrative fee. Cancellations or modifications received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of 50% deposit.
- No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
- A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the original party.
- All visitors, additional family members and friends are required to register at the gatehouse or office upon arrival.
- All fees are payable upon registration. We allow a maximum of eight persons and two cars per campsite including visitors.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of persons occupying and/or visiting a site. The Bethpage visitor fees are $6 per person per day off-season and $12 per person per day in-season (ages 4 & above). The Grey’s Point visitor fee is $6 per person per day all season (ages 4 & above).
- Boat launch (non-campers) $10
- RV or boat storage $20 per week, $225 per 3 months
- RV left on site with utilities $32 per day
- Sewage dumping service (non-campers) $25
A limited number of golf cart rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Rate is $55 (standard carts) and $98 (limousine carts) per 24 hours, plus sales tax. Golf carts can only be rented to licensed adult drivers, 21 years or older. Anyone operating a golf cart must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Golf cart passengers may not exceed the number of manufactured seats on the golf cart. Golf carts may be reserved in advance for handicapped guests with payment required in advance. Other restrictions may apply.
Private Golf Cart Fee and Policy
Private golf carts must be the property of the site reservation holder. Additionally, guests must provide a declaration page showing proof of current $100,000 golf cart liability insurance, pay the daily fee of $15 in-full at the time of registration or $150 for a season pass. All private golf cart operators must comply with resort guidelines including a lifted height maximum of 20" ground to floorboard and minimum operator age of 16 with a valid driver’s license (driver permit not valid). Music originating from golf carts must be kept at an unobtrusive volume at all times.
Bicycles and Scooters
All foot-propelled bicycles, scooters or similar items in use after dusk must have a white light mounted on the front and a red light or red reflector mounted on the back. Electric or gas powered motor vehicles other than registered vehicles and golf carts are not permitted at the Resort. Skateboards, power wheels, hoverboards, and similar items are not permitted at the Resort.
Domestic feline and canine pets are welcome at the resorts. All other pets must be approved prior to arrival. Please clean up after all pets and keep them under your control. Pets must be attended to at all times. Pets are not permitted on the premises of some vacation rental cottages, facilities, water parks, beaches and swimming areas. We do not allow pets in these areas; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may be or have been present.
Boats and Boat Ramp
Use of the boat ramp is included with paid overnight registration. Boats may be parked at the boat ramp for loading or unloading only. After launching, trailers must be parked in designated areas if space permits or you may rent a dry storage space at the Front Desk. NO boats, personal water craft, jet skis or similar vehicle is permitted to be parked on any campsite space.
Tents and Vans
Our permit does not allow us to accept ground tents or vans without water and electric hook-ups.
Water Park Restriction
For the safety of our guests, a minimum height restriction of 48" applies for use of all waterslides. Water parks open on a varied schedule, please inquire at time of reservation.
The Resorts reserve the right to prohibit any flying device including drones, etc. for the safety of the park and any regulatory requirements.