Tranquil Timbers Camping Resort3668 Grondin Rd. Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Tranquil Timbers Camping Resort3668 Grondin Rd. Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Tranquil Timbers RV Resort is your guarantee of a vacation to remember. We invite you to experience the uniqueness that is Door County from our beautiful campsites. The Tranquil Timbers campground is a peaceful place to relax, to see nature's beauty and just have fun. We are located on a 75-mile long peninsula known as one of the nation's premier vacation destinations with 5 state parks and 10 lighthouses. Tranquil Timbers, a Door County RV resort and campground, is adjacent to Potawatomi State Park, which has beautiful hiking and biking trails and a boat launch.
The Tranquil Timber campgrounds are located in Door County, which has more than 250 miles of big water shoreline and year-round fishing for walleye, smallmouth bass, giant northern pike, brooke and rainbow trout. Aptly named, Tranquil Timbers and its RV resort property lie between the sparkling waters of Green Bay and Lake Michigan among quiet forests and wooded paths. Being just minutes away from the best boating and water skiing in the state, this beautiful slice of Wisconsin offers something for everyone.
Nature / Hiking Trails
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tranquil Timbers Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Jam Sessions
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
- Volleyball Court
- Sand Badminton
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review the new policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
- Rental Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- RV Check-in: 12 noon
- RV Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (920) 743-7115.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type availability are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- Reservations not secured/prepaid by check or credit/debit card will automatically be cancelled after 7 days from the date of the booking.
- For information or to make Reservations please contact us at (800) 986-2267 or (920) 743-7115.
- Please note, when making reservations online, you will be contacted in order to secure payment.
- No online reservations are guaranteed without payment in full.
- We accept reservations up to one year in advance and rates may be subject to change.
- In order to expedite the check-in process, all reservations are to be prepaid in full within 7 days from the date of the booking.
- Early check-ins are subject to availability; please call ahead to confirm your site is available.
- Late check-outs will be charged $10 for every 30 minutes, unless pre-approved by management. Please confirm your arrival and departure dates at check-in. You are responsible for all nights reserved. For our guests arriving after office hours, please call ahead with an estimated time of arrival and to confirm your reservation. Upon arrival, your gate card, receipt and a map to your site will be in the late arrival box. Please come in to the office the next morning and register.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to $250.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- A (2) two night minimum stay is required for all rentals, (3) nights on holiday weekends.
- All rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Please note we do our best to honor all site requests. However, in rare situations we may need to change your site due to extraordinary circumstances.
- All weekends/activities are subject to change. Please check our website for current updates.
- Our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the highest quality recreation experience Door County has to offer. Please let us know immediately of any concerns regarding your site or our facilities and service.
- Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of weather or nature. Please enjoy your stay!
- Sun 45°
- Mon 45°
- Tue 50°
- Wed 50°
- Thu 53°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Plymouth Rock Camping Resort Plymouth, WI