Check Rates or Reserve Now
Please call 877-570-2267 now for special pricing on stays longer than 35 days.
- Rental Check In: 3 p.m.
- Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.
- RV Check In: 12 noon
- RV Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (920) 743-7115.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type availability are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Rental Information and Policies:
- A (2) two night minimum stay is required for all rentals, (3) nights on holiday weekends.
- All rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Please note we do our best to honor all site requests. However, in rare situations we may need to change your site due to extraordinary circumstances.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- All weekends/activities are subject to change. Please check our website for current updates.
- For information or to make Reservations please contact us at (800) 986-2267 or (920) 743-7115.
- Please note, when making reservations online, you will be contacted in order to secure payment.
- No online reservations are guaranteed without payment in full.
- We accept reservations up to one year in advance and rates may be subject to change.
- In order to expedite the check-in process, all reservations are to be prepaid in full within 7 days from the date of the booking.
- Reservations not secured/prepaid by check or credit/debit card will automatically be cancelled after 7 days from the date of the booking.
- Early check-ins are subject to availability; please call ahead to confirm your site is available.
- Late check-outs will be charged $10.00 for every 30 minutes, unless pre-approved by management. Please confirm your arrival and departure dates at check-in. You are responsible for all nights reserved. For our guests arriving after office hours, please call ahead with an estimated time of arrival and to confirm your reservation. Upon arrival, your gate card, receipt and a map to your site will be in the late arrival box. Please come in to the office the next morning and register.
- Our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the highest quality recreation experience Door County has to offer. Please let us know immediately of any concerns regarding your site or our facilities and service.
- Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of weather or nature. Please enjoy your stay!