Mesa Spirit RV Resort3020 E Main St Mesa, AZ 85213
Mesa Spirit RV Resort3020 E Main St Mesa, AZ 85213
AGE QUALIFIED RESORT – Discover Arizona with Mesa Spirit RV Resort...the hub of Arizona's activities and attractions including golfing, fishing, spring training, sporting events, shopping, spas, dining, casinos, the Grand Canyon, and so much more...not to mention the beautiful Arizona winter weather!
Located in Mesa, Arizona, just west of the beautiful Superstition Mountains, Mesa Spirit RV Resort is a pet friendly, adult community featuring 1,667 spaces with full hook-ups, even big rigs are welcome! Mesa Spirit is ideally located near all of the Central Arizona attractions, entertainment and sporting events - including Spring Training facilities. No RV? No problem! See our list of the latest homes available for sale and rent. Or, visit our on-site Sales and Rental Office.
This hidden gem in the desert, Mesa Spirit offers extensive activities and special events programs during the winter season. Events and programs are staffed and ran by the Activities Department with the support of our wonderful resident volunteers. With the wide variety of seasonal activities, you will find lots of fun and exciting things to do while at Mesa Spirit. There is something for everyone...Catch the Spirit!
High Speed Internet
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mesa Spirit RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts and Crafts
- Dancing & Dance Classes
- Silversmithing and Lapidary
- Health and Wellness Events
- Sports Leagues
- Choirs and Concerts
- Tour Groups
- Chapel Services
- Community Food Events
- Annual Special Events
- Glass & Wood Workshops
- Card Games (cribbage, bridge, euchre, etc.)
- Water Aerobics
- Painting Classes
- Darts Tournaments
- Bible Study Classes
- Table Tennis
- Tai Chi
- Bunka (Japanese Embroidery)
- Paper Tole
- Co-ed Exercise
- Bocce League
- Courtesy Van Trips to Mall & Grocery Shopping
- Board Games
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 10 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 726-8744.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- $250 deposit to reserve and the balance is due on arrival (refundable after check-out walk through)
- $200 cleaning fee applies
- 30-Day minimum stay required
- Pets are allowed. Some pet restrictions may apply. Limit of two dogs per site.
Campground Services & Information
- Packages mailed to Mesa Spirit will only be received via Parcel Pending. Resort personnel will no longer be accepting packages. To learn more about the service visit https://www.parcelpending.com/residents/ or call 1-855-316-4756. To sign up, visit https://my.parcelpending.com/signup.
- This is an age-qualified resort. For age-qualified resorts, a fourteen-day limit on guests and children applies.
- All RV sites at Mesa Spirit are 50amp. 30amp rigs will require an adapter. For your convenience, adapters are available for sale at the resort.
- All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $4 per day, per person.
- We will do our best to hold the campsite specified in your confirmation letter. However we cannot guarantee that a site change will not occur.
- Electricity is billed for stays of thirty days or more.