Encore Valley Vista1060 S. Highway 80 Benson, AZ 85602
Encore Valley Vista1060 S. Highway 80 Benson, AZ 85602
Valley Vista RV Resort is located in the high desert of beautiful southeastern Arizona, close to historic western towns, museums, botanical gardens and national parks. Located in the Tucson region, this 55+ age-qualified RV campground in Arizona is surrounded by rugged terrain, majestic mountains and the most spectacular desert sunsets. Open year round, Valley Vista is an RV resort that travelers escape to when the winters get cold and unbearable up north. One visit to this spectacular RV campground and you might just find yourself in Arizona for more than the weather.
Valley Vista RV Resort is just minutes from the famous OK Corral in Tombstone where the historic battle took place between Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday and the McLaurys and Clantons. The Benson area is also home to the limestone caverns of Kartchner Caverns State Park, just a short drive from our RV campground in Arizona. You can even observe faraway galaxies from the San Pedro Valley Observatory. Come to Valley Vista RV Resort and explore our world!
Location get directions | download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Valley Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Water Aerobics
- Bocce Ball
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sun - Sat
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (520) 720-0024 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. 3 pets maximum per site, first pet is free. Pet fees for additional pets: $10/week, $30/month, $75/year.
Campground Services & Information
- Walk-in guests without a reservation pay a cash only flat rate (credit card, personal checks or money order payments not accepted for these stays).
- There is a daily fee of $3 for 50 amp sites.
- Sites that fit rigs 40' & over in length are subject to availability.
- Smoking is prohibited in and around all communal spaces including the pool and picnic areas.
- Only above ground campfires are permitted.
- Sat 64°
- Sun 64°
- Mon 69°
- Tue 75°
- Wed 71°
Nearby RV Resorts
- Voyager RV Resort & Hotel Tucson, AZ